Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Foxes of the World Unite

Dear Spuzzy,
You've not spoken in so long, I forgot what you sounded like! Stuffed foxes of the world unite or untie. Yes, untie your shoes and booties and run free, bare-pawed or bear-pawed. Wait a sec, it is winter and too cold to get rid of those booties, yet. N'est-ce pas?

I think flame throwing sounds fun - where do we go to do it? Who do we throw flames at? Is this going to be a throw-down, show-down? What does it all mean?

I have decided to devote my life to ending speciesism. Last week was inspiring celebrating the achievements of Dr Martin Luther Kingfox. Yes, I have a dream that all God's foxes and dogs and cats and even stuffed foxes and dogs and Garfield... well I'm sorry, but I do forget where I was going with this. Oh well.

Oh, and yes, for the record, I just want to make sure that everyone is very clear that I am not in any way, shape, or form related to Condoleezzzzza Riceball. I saw her on the TV last night watching the State of the Union address and though she kind of resembles me with that Spuzzyesque snarled mouth, we are not cousins, not related and have nothing in common whatsoever. Whereas I am made of stuffing, I am certain that she is made of something very bitter and toxic to humankind and foxkind and even planet Earth, indeed. Do not think for one second that the Z's in our names unite us. They do not. She has proven herself to be part of the alien race and if it were up to me, I'd send her back in the spaceship on which she arrived.

Dreaming of Democrats!
Spuzzalina

6 comments:

Richard Haerr said...

Spuzzalina,
I'm not surprised at your snide comments about Condominium Rice. Finally, a volpine womane makes it big in politics, and all the other vixens just howl at her and say she isn't fox-like or life-like enough for you. This is just plain snootiness and a kind of inverted specieism and internalized opppression which is beneath your dignity as a four-legged animal. Just look Condosneeza Rice. Doesn't she have the sharp teeth of a fox? Doesn't she have the pointed nose of a fox? Isn't she crafty and sneey like a fox? Embrace her! She is your sister.
love,
Spuzzy

writerwinterlight said...

Dear Spuzzy,

What's "sneey" mean?

Ha Ha.

luv ya

rhaerr said...

"sneey". look it up.
Spuzzy

Saluminous said...

Spuzz, must you be so rude to my guests? Dear Winterlight, I think he meant to say "sneery" but now he is trying to cover for his inept typing. Sneey??? Come on, Spuzz - I know you meant sneery - as in those sneery Jordanian girls at the buffet line at Cliff House in San Francisco, circa Christmas 1994. But then maybe you wanted to say "sneezy Condoleezy."

Richard Haerr said...

Excuse me for being snarky about this, or "snary," as we foxes like to say.
Spuzzy

writerwinterlight said...

No problem foxy Spuzzy,

I was tempted to be snarry back, but then I thought the whole thing was too funny to flame-throw.

I wasn't in the flamey mood.

And the weather is so much warmer....