Sunday, May 31, 2009

Congrats Megan and Vitaly

Dear Megan and Vitaly,

We heard from our spies about your glorious day, how wonderful it all was and blah de blah blah. Harumph... Megan, you could have at least invited me. I wouldn't have eaten all the Russian tea cakes or have done anything to embarass you like getting out of my saree before the photographers even had a chance to snap my picture. I would have made such a wonderful bridesmaid, though I'm not sure there even is a saree to fit my petite frame, nor a tux made for Spuzzy's build - thick in the thigh and short-waisted as he is.

Anyway, I am sure in your happiness it is easy to overlook the snittiness of foxes and those lesser creatures who never get asked to weddings on sunny, perfect May days under the big tent with lots of hoopla, pomp, and divine light flowing down on everyone in the near perfectness of the day. Sigh. I am certain you will be blissfully happy as you are blissfully unaware of my presence all those years coming into my home to play with my human brother and sister who needed "baby" sitting. Since I never needed "baby" sitting, because I am my own person, or my own vixen, I had no need for you to even stroke my fur or brush my tail. Wait, I don't even have a tail, but that is another story. Well, despite all this abuse and forgetfulness of my very existence, I do wish you divine happiness, joy and may you always have friends of the foxy persuasion, as well as, the human kind to play in the game of life with.

Your devoted friend,
Spuzzalina Hortensia Dancing-Feather Foxfire

No comments: